Advanced Technology and Techniques
Technology has advanced rapidly, and the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) S500 Water Damage Guide is a set of restoration standards our team at SERVPRO of Northwest Las Vegas follows to inspect and dry your property.
Our advanced equipment detects water location, measures the amount of water, and monitors moisture in your home or business. SERVPRO of Northwest Las Vegas uses the following inspection equipment:
- Infrared cameras
- Moisture detectors, sensors and meters
- Manometers and luminometers
The following equipment is used to enhance evaporation, remove remaining moisture and speed up the drying process:
- High-speed air movers
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers
Sanitizing and Cleaning Treatments
SERVPRO of Northwest Las Vegas can remove contaminants, help control air quality and remove odors from your property. These products help with the cleanup process:
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers
- Deodorization products
- OSHA-approved cleaning products
- Antimicrobial or antibacterial treatments
Contact our team at SERVPRO of Northwest Las Vegas for emergency cleanup and restoration services. We're here to help.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.